We are currently actively engaged in these initiatives:
- Providing advisory services to World Travel Market on Responsible Tourism, developing and organising the growing programme at their portfolio of shows
Arabian Travel Market
WTM Latin America
- Providing secretariat services for the WTM Responsible Tourism Awards presented each year on World Responsible Tourism Day at WTM London in November. Harold Goodwin continues to chair the panel of judges for these awards as he did the World Responsible Tourism Awards from 2004-2016.
- Organising a network of practitioners and academics on Overtourism.
- Running the of International Conferences on Responsible Tourism in Destinations for which we are the rights holders.
- Advising Pricewaterhouse Coopers on a BIF Myanmar PPIC M&E project.
- Working with IIED on an inclusive tourism initiative around Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park in Uganda
- Working for the Ministry of Tourism & Civil Aviation in Belize to develop a Responsible Tourism Strategy